We are seeking an Associate Advisor for our San Rafael office with the expectation that this person will develop into a lead client advisor. Primary responsibilities will be assisting in the preparation of financial plans, assisting with portfolio management and research, interacting with clients and providing client service, and handling other research activities. More specifically:
- Analyzing all client financial documents and synthesizing them into a summary reference sheet, including:
- Balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Insurance summary
- Tax summary
- Estate planning summary
- Investment holdings summary
- Using above information to accurately build preliminary financial models.
- Assisting in the review of portfolio allocations and investment holdings.
- Handling client service requests.
- General financial research and support for senior advisors.
Ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) at least two years of related work experience and financial knowledge, be highly detail oriented, and have obtained or well into completing the CFP® certification. Congruence with our investment, financial planning and client service philosophy will be very important.
Our firm is growing and this position is designed to add support for current senior advisors to allow them additional freedom for client care. We would anticipate that the person in this position would eventually demonstrate great proficiency in planning and judgment and increasingly be involved in client meetings and planning, and would ideally have the financial and personal skills to fully handle client relationships. Your skills, accomplishments and dedication will drive your professional development at this firm.
Salary commensurate with experience.