Bill Bockwoldt, MBA, CFP®
Advisor, Principal, San Rafael
"There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow." – Dalai Lama
Bill believes in delivering on positive outcomes for his clients: Peace-of-mind, Fulfillment, Inspiration, Confidence, Success.
Bill has over 20 years of corporate development, management, and marketing experience across several high-technology industries. As a founder of a successful software and consulting business and an experienced real estate investor, he understands the unique personal challenges of business ownership. He has engineering and business management degrees and is dedicated to serving clients in the areas of financial and retirement planning, with an emphasis on risk management and sustainability.
- Certified Financial Professional (CFP®) Certification
- MBA, Haas School of Business, Berkeley
- BS, Electrical Engineering, DeVry Institute of Technology
- Current Board Member for the Haas Alumni Association
Community and Affiliations:
- Bill has taught children about economics and finance at Junior Achievement of Northern California
- He has participated in Pro Bono Days, which provides the general public with access to financial professionals.
Retirement, Business Owners, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Investment Management
What colleagues say about Bill:
“Bill is a champion for Private Ocean and our mission to help clients lead their best lives. His clients benefit significantly from his deep experience in rental real estate and as a successful small business owner.”