Julie A. Back, CFP®
Advisor, Principal, Seattle
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
Julie has been in financial services since 1987. Previously, she managed the training and development group at GE Capital, the financial services division of General Electric. Julie was also a founding partner of Monarch Wealth Management and Lakeview Financial (the latter of which was acquired by Private Ocean).
Julie believes in empowering her clients to feel confident and informed when making financial decisions. As an avid educator, Julie has spent a career helping people understand the complexities of their finances at a level that is most comfortable to them. She counsels her clients to be flexible, patient, and to understand why their behavior is the biggest contributor to their success.
All of this, Julie believes, begins with trust, and she takes immense satisfaction from offering her clients the peace of mind that their financial lives are in the hands of professional who truly understands their unique journey. When she’s not working, you’ll find her enjoying new adventures with her husband and their two boys.
- BS, Business Administration/Marketing Specialization from Central Washington University
- Member of the Central Washington University College of Business Leadership Board
- Member of the Central Washington University college Financial Advisory Board
- Volunteers for the Seattle Times Financial Hotline and has twice been a Seattle Times “Featured Advisor”
- Member of the Seattle Humane Planned Giving Committee for the Seattle Humane Society
- Business Owners
- Women Professionals
- Couples Finances
What colleagues say about Julie:
“Julie is a great partner and colleague to work with! She contributes in a thoughtful and meaningful way, offering new and different information to help improve outcomes and experiences. She is a big promoter of team spirit and a lot of fun to be around!”