Julie A. Back, CFP®
Advisor, Principal, Seattle
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
Julie knows that managing wealth comes with its own brand of stress, one that is often exacerbated by a news cycle that makes people feel that they need to be constantly “doing something” with their investments. She counsels her clients to be educated and flexible, but also to be patient and understand why their behavior is the biggest contributor to their success.
She takes immense satisfaction from helping people, and she feels the greatest gift she can offer her clients is to help them stop worrying about their finances and enjoy life. When she’s not working, you’ll find her taking her own advice and enjoying new adventures with her husband and their two boys.
Julie has been in financial services since 1987; Prior to the merger with Private Ocean, Julie was a founding partner of Lakeview Financial Group and Monarch Wealth Management along with Kelly Keydel.
- BS, Business Administration/Marketing Specialization from Central Washington University
- Member of the Central Washington University College of Business Leadership Board
- Member of the Central Washington University college Financial Advisory Board
- Volunteers for the Seattle Times Financial Hotline and has twice been a Seattle Times “Featured Advisor”
- Member of the Seattle Humane Planned Giving Committee for the Seattle Humane Society
- Business Owners
What colleagues say about Julie:
“Julie is a great partner and colleague to work with! She contributes in a thoughtful and meaningful way, offering new and different information to help improve outcomes and experiences. She is a big promoter of team spirit and a lot of fun to be around!”