Mike Sbrocco, MBA
Chief Financial Officer, San Rafael
“Leadership is being able to provide guidance and direction and to inspire trust and confidence. It is the ability to articulate a vision and motivate people to accomplish common goals.” ~Mike Sbrocco
Mike oversees Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, and Legal. He has 20 years’ experience in managerial and leadership roles.
His diversified background ranges from small privately held companies to large publicly traded international companies. He brings extensive experience in Accounting & Finance, HR and Administration, and Sales & Marketing and has a strong and proven track record of building infrastructure, streamlining existing operations and managing teams. He has solid accounting, auditing and data analysis skills, including extensive experience in GAAP accounting, month-end close, payroll, treasury and cash management. His philosophy is simple and follows the “3-P’s” (Partner, Process and Profitability).
- Partner with managers and senior executives to serve as a valuable resource in accounting and finance.
- Carefully review each Process to ensure it is efficient and effective and best practices are being used.
- Review contracts, costs and revenue to ensure the company is managing costs effectively and maximizing revenue and Profitability.
Most recently, Mike served as the CFO for Advisor Engine and prior to its acquisition, Junxure (CRM Software). Previous roles include the Director of Accounting for Vantage Deluxe World Travel and the Controller for Isobar North America.
Mike has an A.S. in Sales and a B.S. in Marketing from Johnson & Wales University (Providence, RI) and an MBA from The Citadel in Charleston, SC. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and son, and challenging himself through his participation in Ironman Triathlons.
- MBA, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- BS in Marketing, Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI
- AS in Sales, Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI