We are seeking a Client Service Associate in our Seattle office. As a member of Private Ocean’s client service team in Seattle, this person will support Advisors in serving our clients. As such, this person will be an integral part of our team. This is an administrative position reporting to the Director of Client Services. The position requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, a pro-active attitude, and being a great team player.
- Meet and greet clients, prospects and other visitors
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Set up meeting rooms for client meetings
- Schedule client meetings and manage the company calendar
- Responsible for executing client recognition – birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Assist Client Service Specialists and the team with special projects as requested
Other Activities and Systems
- Manage mail and deliveries
- Manage the mail room, supply room, and kitchen – keep in good order
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Work with other Private Ocean offices on special events
- Orders team lunches and makes arrangement for Seattle fun days
- Arrange travel for team members as appropriate
- Proficient with in-house systems – Client Relationship Management and Document Management Systems (e.g., Junxure Cloud, Worldox, DocuSign, Sharefile)
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least two years of relevant work experience. Numerical accuracy and attention to detail is a must. Candidate should possess the ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment. The person in the position must also have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.