As a member of Private Ocean’s client service team, this person will primarily support the Advisors in all aspects of servicing our clients. As such, this person will be an integral part of our team. This is an administrative position reporting directly to the Director of Client Services. This position requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a pro-active attitude to successfully manage client-focused and operational activities, as well as working effectively with all employees at Private Ocean. Primary Responsibilities:
Client Service Activities
- Fulfill on-going client requests.
- Assist clients in a timely and accurate manner, striving to exceed client expectations.
- Prepare paperwork for client review meetings, and meet with clients when necessary.
- Compose letters and e-mails to clients.
- Over time and with experience, play an integral role in on-boarding new clients.
Account Service Activities
- Manage a paperless office.
- Complete account paperwork for clients.
- Input and output accurate client information in all systems.
- Maintain and update client service procedures.
- Take ownership, as appropriate, of certain daily functions within client services.
Other Activities As Needed
- Answer phones and other general administrative duties as needed
- Front desk backup – meet and greet clients, set-up, breakdown conference rooms for meetings
- Proficient with in-house office systems – Client Relationship Management and Document Management systems (e.g., Junxure Cloud, Box, DocuSign, Sharefile)
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office® Suite, particularly Excel®.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of relevant work experience a plus.
- Numerical accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Through experience and performance may be promoted to other functional areas depending on interest and aptitude.