As a member of Private Ocean’s client service team, this person will primarily support the Advisors in all aspects of servicing our clients. As such, this person will be an integral part of our team. This is an administrative position reporting directly to the Director of Client Services. This position requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a pro-active attitude to successfully manage client-focused and operational activities, as well as working effectively with all employees at Private Ocean. Primary Responsibilities:
Client Service Activities
- Play an integral role in on boarding clients
- Fulfill ongoing client requests
- Assist clients in a timely and accurate manner, striving to exceed client expectations
- Prepare paperwork for client review meetings, and meet with clients when necessary
- Compose letters and emails to clients
Account Service Activities
- Manage a paperless office
- Complete account paperwork for clients
- Input and output accurate client information in all systems
- Maintain and update client service procedures
- Take ownership, as appropriate, of certain daily functions within client services
Other Activities and Systems
- Answer phones and other general administrative duties as needed
- Front desk backup – meet and greet clients, set-up, breakdown conference rooms for meetings
- Proficient with in-house office systems – Client Relationship Management and Document Management systems (e.g., Junxure Cloud, Worldox, DocuSign, Sharefile)
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred with at least two years of related work experience. Numerical accuracy and attention to detail is a must. Candidate should possess the ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.