In honor of our 2020 graduates, who are missing out on ceremonies due to shelter-in-place orders, we wanted to take a moment to recognize the achievements of these outstanding young people in our extended Private Ocean family. Congrats to all of you for your hard work and dedication!!
- Rob Lane’s daughter Amanda, is graduating from Shorecrest High School in Shoreline, WA and will be attending Western Washington in the fall.
- Chip Pyfer’s daughter, Lauren, is a senior at Tamalpais High School in Mill Valley, CA. She is planning to attend University of Michigan this fall. She’s already proudly wearing the Michigan blue & maize!
- Justin deTray’s daughter, Madeline, just finished a major milestone and is graduating from 8th grade this year!
- Zach Schlaht’s girlfriend, Ashley, is graduating this spring from Stanford Law School. Her goal is to be a public defender, helping people and saving the world!
- Cynthia Greenfield’s daughter, Katie, is graduating this season with her Master’s in Business Analytics.
- Stephen Kepler’s daughter, Maggy (Margaret), will be graduating California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo in June. She is graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology and is pursuing a career in Genetic counseling!
- Sheila Schroeder’s twins, Athena and Cooper, are both graduating from high school this year. Cooper is going to St. Lawrence University, and Athena will be attending Colby University!
- Tanya Rhodes’ daughter, Sonya, is a senior in high school that is due to graduate this year. She is in Running Start, which allows high school students to attend the local community college to get high school and college credits at the same time.
- Julie Back has two graduates this year! Her oldest son, Kyle, is graduating from Gonzaga University and will be pursuing a career in commercial real estate. Her youngest son, Kellen, is graduating from Bishop Blanchett High School and will be attending Washington State University in the fall. Go Cougars!
- Finally, our own John Thiel completed his MBA!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended or undertaken by Private Ocean, LLC [“Private Ocean”]), or any non-investment related content, made reference to directly or indirectly in this blog will be profitable, equal any corresponding indicated historical performance level(s), be suitable for your portfolio or individual situation, or prove successful. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions and/or applicable laws, the content may no longer be reflective of current opinions or positions. Moreover, you should not assume that any discussion or information contained in this blog serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from Private Ocean. Please remember that if you are a Private Ocean client, it remains your responsibility to advise Private Ocean, in writing, if there are any changes in your personal/financial situation or investment objectives for the purpose of reviewing/ evaluating/ revising our previous recommendations and/or services, or if you would like to impose, add, or to modify any reasonable restrictions to our investment advisory services. To the extent that a reader has any questions regarding the applicability of any specific issue discussed above to his/her individual situation, he/she is encouraged to consult with the professional advisor of his/her choosing. Private Ocean is neither a law firm nor a certified public accounting firm and no portion of the blog content should be construed as legal or accounting advice. A copy of the Private Ocean’s current written disclosure Brochure discussing our advisory services and fees is available for review upon requestor at www.privateocean.com. Please note: Private Ocean does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Private Ocean’s web site or blog or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility for any such content. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly. Please also note: If you are a Private Ocean client, please advise us if you have not been receiving account statements (at least quarterly) from the account custodian.