Personal and Powerful.
And much more.
A key part of our culture is our commitment to our communities and the preservation of our planet’s natural resources. We are proud to partner with organizations that share our values and support our efforts to help educate clients on the changing world around us.
A private, non-profit organization established for the purpose of rescuing, rehabilitating, and releasing, marine mammals who are injured, ill, or abandoned.
SR3 – SeaLife Response, Rehabilitation, and Research
SR³ is a Non-Profit organization in the Pacific Northwest dedicated to improving marine wildlife health and welfare.
Community Leadership and Volunteerism
- Board Member, The Marine Mammal Center
- Advisory Board, Central Washington University Personal Financial Planning
- Leadership Board, Central Washington University College of Business
- Seattle Humane Society Planned Giving Council
- Instructor, Junior Achievement of Northern California
- Pro Bono Consultant, Pro Bono Days
- Professional Advisory Council, Horizons Foundation
- Volunteer, Marin Agricultural Land Trust (MALT)
- Volunteer, The Presidio
- Volunteer Instructor, Independent Living Skills Program – Contra Costa County
- Pro Bono Counseling, Family Wealth Forum
- Volunteer, American Corporate Partners Mentor
- Volunteer, American Cancer Association
- Volunteer, Special Olympics
- Partner, Greenhouse Scholars
- Board of Directors – Secretary, Marina Community Association
- Board of Directors – Nominating Chair, Junior League of San Francisco
- Alumni/Member, Leadership San Francisco – Chamber of Commerce
- Board, Knit For Life
- Volunteer, Seattle Humane Society
- Volunteer, Youth Care
- Volunteer, Methow Conservancy
- Member, Leadership San Francisco (2018-2019)
- Committee Member, The Olympic Club (Past Chair of Admissions and Standards and Past
Member of the History & Archives Committee)
- Volunteer and Past Board Member, The Junior League of San Francisco
- Board, CFP Board WIN Council member
- Board, Financial Planning Association
- Volunteer, Seattle Times Financial Hotline.
- Volunteer, Washington Women’s Foundation
- Former board member & current volunteer – 20 years, The Guardsmen (San Francisco)
- Co-chair and Volunteer, The Redwoods Retirement Community (Mill Valley)
- Board of Directors, Chautauqua Institution Foundation
- Co-founder/Steering Committee, Electing Women San Francisco
- Co-Chair, Center For Reproductive Rights
- Co-Chair, San Francisco Bay Area Leadership Council
- Mentor, American Corporate Partners
- Advisory Board, San Francisco Waldorf School
- San Anselmo Cooperative Nursery School Advisory Board
- Volunteer, Heartwood Educational Collaborative
- Volunteer, FPA Pro Bono