This is a summary outline of the duties and responsibilities initially required of a Receptionist. This is not all-inclusive; duties and responsibilities of this job may be modified or added at any time.
Summary of Essential Duties
This is an administrative position. The individual in this position will be a member of Private Ocean’s client service team and will primarily support the Advisors in all aspects of their work. As such, this person will be an integral part of our team. This position reports directly to the Director of Client Services. This position requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a pro-active attitude.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Set up and break down conference rooms for client meetings
- Manage the company calendar, scheduling client & internal meetings
- Responsible for client recognition – birthdays and ad-hoc gifts requested by Advisors
- Set up all new Salesforce Records
- Launch the Onboarding process when scheduling meetings for Advisors
- Upon receipt of uploaded documents, save to Client folders & notify clients
- Assist with managing incoming mail and distribution of paper quarterly reports and invoices
- Participate in and assist with client and other events
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with in-house office systems – Client Relationship Management and Document Management Systems (e.g., Salesforce, Box)
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office® Suite
- Numerical accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment
- Professional appearance and manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Through experience and performance may be promoted to other functional areas depending on interest and aptitude.