We are seeking a Paraplanner in our San Francisco office with the expectation that this person will develop into an Associate Advisor in time. The person in this position will report to the Director of Wealth Management and will assist in the preparation of financial plans, interacting with clients, providing client service, and handling other research activities. More specifically:
- Participate in general research and analysis
- Take notes in client meetings and input into the Client Relationship Management System
- Input data into client financial plans
- Assist with client document collection and data input
- Respond promptly to incoming client communications
- Prepare for Client Annual Reviews (CAR) and non-CAR client meetings
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (Masters Degree preferred), at least two years of experience in financial services, and a Paraplanner certificate. Congruence with our investment, financial planning and client service philosophy will be very important.
Our firm is growing and this position is designed to add support for our advisors to allow them additional freedom for client care. We would anticipate that the person in this position would eventually demonstrate great proficiency in planning and judgment and increasingly be involved in client meetings and planning, and would ideally have the financial and personal skills to fully handle client relationships. Your skills, accomplishments and dedication will drive your professional development at this firm.
Salary commensurate with experience.