Private Ocean and the Barowsky School of Business announced today their first-ever Small Business Workshop, to be held May 16-17, 2019 on the Dominican University of California campus in San Rafael.
The 2019 Small Business Workshop is an intensive day and a half event that offers valuable, real-world knowledge, best practices and hands-on education for business owners and their employees, private investors, advisors and “Family Office” managers. Designed to address the unique challenges facing small business owners, breakout sessions will address how to:
- Understand the typical growth patterns of firms
- Establish guidelines for accumulating wealth versus supplying growth capital
- Navigate fierce competition, generational shifts, and globalization
- Enforce accountability and assert your leadership role
- Learn pros and cons of family involvement
- Recognize how to best match skills to roles
- Ensure sustainability of your enterprise while considering your legacy
“Business owners today face very unique challenges which can seem overwhelming and isolating without resources to support their growth,” said Susan Dickson, Chief Operating Officer at Private Ocean. “As members of this community and with many former business owners on our advisor team, we are honored to partner with the Barowsky School to share our knowledge and expertise with fellow entrepreneurs.”
To learn more and to register, go to dusmallbusiness.eventbrite.com.